Friday, September 15, 2017

Hello Parents,


I can't believe two weeks have already gone by. For now, we have 23 students in our class. We have 3 new student joining us this year. We welcome these new students to our school. We are so fortunate to have them with us.

We are presently working on routines and more routines.... In addition to this, we are working on vocabulary pertaining to colors and school, the alphabet and their beginning sounds in French, printing skills etc..

If their are any parents willing to make playdoh for the class please let me know. I can provide zip-lock bags. It would be great if each student could have a bag of their own.  

Please ensure your child is getting a good sleep as the days can be long for the children. Sometimes behaviour issues can result from just not getting enough sleep.

If you would like to make an appointment please let the office know or email me at celine.danis @cssd.ab.ca and we can meet after school. I would prefer meeting in the afternoon than in the morning. Thank you in advance for contacting me before coming to the grade 1 classroom to meet.

If you have something to drop off to the student, please do not come to the grade 1 classroom during school hours, but kindly drop the item off at the office or have the office phone me if you need to see the student during school hours.

I look forward to meeting with you at the parent-teacher interviews. I look forward to knowing more about your child and their needs.




Celine Danis








No comments:

Post a Comment